We offer a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
Cosmetic dentistry may involve:
- the addition of a dental material to teeth or gums – examples: bonding, porcelain veneers (laminates), crowns (caps), gum grafts
- the removal of tooth structure or gums – examples: enameloplasty, gingivectomy
- neither adding nor removing dental materials, tooth structure, or gums – examples: teeth whitening (bleaching), gum depigmentation
- straightening of teeth accompanied by improvement in appearance of face – Orthodontics
- Whitening, or “tooth bleaching”, is the most common cosmetic dental procedure. While many whitening options are now available, including over the counter products, dentist-supervised treatments remain the recommended procedures for lightening discolored teeth
- Tooth reshaping removes parts of the enamel to improve the appearance of the tooth
- Bonding is a process in which an enamel-like dental composite material is applied to a tooth’s surface, sculpted into shape, hardened and then polished
- Dental bridges are false teeth, known as a pontics, which are fused between two porcelain crowns to fill in areas left by missing teeth
- Veneers are ultra-thin, custom-made porcelain laminates that are bonded directly to the teeth.
- Gum lift is a cosmetic dental procedure that raises and sculpts the gum line
- Bite Reclamation: Patients who have had years of excessive wear to their teeth due to grinding or acid reflux can alter their vertical dimension.